How to for Animated Gifs in Quote Area for TpT
Have you noticed animated gifs in the quote are on TpT stores? This post has information about making an animated set of pictures that rotate for the quote area on Teachers Pay Teachers stores. Would you like a gif like this one? This is an informational post, and the same information is available as a free product also on Teachers Pay Teachers.
First, here is a YouTube video.
After watching the video, please see this PDF with instructions to refer to as you create your animated gif.
The PDF has links and step by step information for you to make your quote area pop. It is free to create animated gifs at the site listed in the printable.
This is a link which will open a free blank Power Point all set up ready for your own pictures. The slides are correctly sized already. blank-Power-Point-for-TpT-quote-area
You can view the quote area on my store for an example. The gifs may be updated from season to season as needed, also. Do save whatever you create for future editing. The best program to use is Power Point, I think. Save the PDF for for future reference. These directions are also available as a free download on TpT.
How to Make an Animated Gif for the Quote Area in Teachers Pay Teachers Online Stores
- First, watch the free video at https://youtu.be/QUgkXX7ywWs
- The video shows how to size the slides in Power Point. These directions use photos made correctly with Power Point.
- Open four tabs
- Have these links ready:
- Your TpT store link
- Your animated gif link when made and ready (you download it from gifmaker.me)
- On TinyURL.com get a shortened link for your store.
- On TinyURL.com get a shortened link for your animated gif.
- In the HTML code below, paste the shortened link for your store where the black link is.
- In the HTML code below, paste the shortened link for your photo where the blue link is.
- Be sure to copy/replace the links exactly where the black and blue words are, and be sure not to accidentally remove a quote or any of the code.
- Copy paste your new code in the quote area space in your TpT store (edit profile area).
- SAVE the code you create. If you change the animated gif in the future, you can just replace the blue link below as the rest will remain the same.
<a href=”http://tinyurl.com/foryourstoreorsite“><img src=”http://tinyurl.com/foryouranimatedgif“></a>
*Note: Use TinyURL not bitly (at least in my experience)
Why TinyURL? Because the quote area space in TpT is limited. If the links are not shortened, it will not work.
These instructions require some familiarity with blogging, Teachers Pay Teachers, a little HTML knowledge, and how to find the edit profile area of your store. These instructions only apply to TpT and are not intended for other stores.
Premade Pinterest Cover Size Downloads Free
This post has premade Pinterest cover size downloads for free. Do you wonder how to make the perfect size covers for your Pinterest boards? Here is the answer with some blank sized pages for you to try. First, here is a Power Point cover ready to for your art and wording.
Just click on the file above and design your Pinterest cover. Save as a png or a jpeg and save to Pinterest, select as cover, and you will see it will fit just right.
Here is a Word Doc sized for Pinterest covers, also.
Here is the same cover in Publisher for you to use if you like that program. I do! This page is in a zipped folder as the actual .pub file cannot be uploaded to WordPress. You will have to unzip it and extract the file for use.
And finally, here is a video of how I make my Pinterest covers to just fit my boards, as well as how to choose them as the covers.
Thank you for reading and welcome to this site!